Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kitchen Canisters

For Christmas, my husband bought me the Silhouette Cameo.  I was really excited to get it but felt a little overwhelmed by all the projects I could do.  Sometimes when my wheels start spinning like that I get paralyzed instead of getting to work.  Eventually I bought the Silhouette Vinyl starter kit just so I had a place to start. 

I received this set of white canisters from my wedding shower years ago.  I like the idea of them but never really put them to good use.   



The starter kit came with a green color that would look perfect with the other colors in our kitchen.  I played around with the fonts and sizes a bit until I found what I liked.  It was so easy and I loved the results.  



Now we are actually using the canisters everyday.  It really helps when you don't have to guess what is in each container!  Now I am walking around my house taking notes on what should be labeled next.

No comments:

Post a Comment