Thursday, October 9, 2014

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

The past month has been crazy.  Between vacations, the start of school and my little guy's second birthday I have been very busy with little projects and trying out new recipes but I have been awful at sharing everything.  Now that life has finally calmed down (a bit) I am going to try my hardest to post at least once a week. 

Dan, my 3 year old, has been asking for cookies a lot lately.  For me, cookies are my diet downfall.  I can not walk past a batch of chocolate chip cookies without grabbing 1…or 5.  When I came across this recipe for Oatmeal Coconut Flour Cookies  on Pinterest I decided to give them a try.  I had just bought some coconut flour (without knowing what I was going to use it for) and this seemed like the perfect recipe to try out.  


They came out delicious.  They do have a mild coconut flavor from the coconut flour and oil.  For not having any of your "typical" cookie ingredients like butter, white flour or sugar, these cookies were amazing and I can not wait to make them again.  I feel a little less guilty eating 1 or 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment